Walk Your Dog With Love is the easiest harness in the world to adjust and put on.
This short video shows you how to do it.
Below are written directions with diagrams.
Here is another version, with a real dog - sweet Casey. And cool music. Make sure you Scooch!
PUTTING ON THE HARNESS IS SIMPLE.
- The label goes on the outside
- The ring goes in the front
- The strap goes behind the front legs
- Click the buckle
ADJUSTING THE HARNESS IS SIMPLE TOO.
- Adjust depending on how exuberant a walker your dog is.
- It should be snug, yet not so tight it bites your dog. 2-4 fingers tightness is about right
- 9 out of 10 dogs prefer you take the harness off them to adjust it
- During the next several walks, adjust the harness to what works best for both of you; looser around the body, tighter on the chest, maybe vice-versa. Let common sense guide you
CHEST SIZE ADJUSTMENT
BOTH STRAPS MUST BE ADJUSTED EQUALLY AND REMAIN EQUAL LENGTHS
- this is the part that sits centered on your dog's chest.
- push both straps thru adjuster - at the same time
- slide adjuster
- pull straps flat again
BELLY SIZE ADJUSTMENT
- adjusts like a knapsack strap
- push webbing up thru adjuster
- slide adjuster
- pull webbing flat again
SIDE WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
- The label side is sewn, the other side is 'slidey'
- 'scooch' BOTH sides up, to just above the shoulders
- you might need to readjust the belly strap now
- After several walks, when it is 'just right', stitch the slidey side to 'set' it perfectly for your dog
IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE IT LOOKS ON TEDDY, BELOW
NOW CLIP ON THE LEASH AND AWAY YOU GO!
Is your harness the wrong size?
Just can't seem to get it to fit?
Please contact us
quick so we can help